Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bead Your Art Out!

One of the first colour loving people that I met on Etsy over 12 months ago was Connie Hanna aka colorwoman.


Connie is a very successful jewelery maker and supplies seller on Etsy. Since I have known her, she has had a dream of setting up a centre where people can come to get in touch with their creativity and bead their 'art out...Well she has done it! The 'Bead Your Art Out' Centre in North Carolina had it's Grand Opening on May 1st. I wish I could have been there. If any one is in the area drop in and say hi...
Osprey Landing
1190 Duck Rd
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

What a beautiful place to get creative! Check out the view!!!!





(Yep.... she is wearing one of my rainbows and yep.... that canopy pictured in the corner of the room is one of mine!!! A big package of rainbow wraps is on its way for Connie to sell in this beautiful new centre!)

6 comments:

  1. OMG I want that room, I want that view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just GORGEOUS!! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like a lovely place to Bead your Art out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and inspiring!

    Love the view!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone should have a dream come true!
    I hope it is really successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see that there's fun to be had there.

    I don't know how I've missed this particular blog of yours in the past.
    I'll be back.

    best wishes
    Ribbon

    ReplyDelete